Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Exploding envelope card..


Well this card certainly has a wow with lots of stunning layers of beautiful, bright, bold and foiled papers to give a huge WOW !

Super easy to make inspired by both my lovely friend Kay and Youtube creator LiveLoveScrap whom have both done similar and hence inspired me directly.

What a brilliant way for me to showcase the Sweet Soiree DSP due for release on January 3rd 2018 by Stampin' Up!. I can guarantee this DSP will be on more than a few wish lists !

I used two of the FREE sale-a-oration stamps, Amazing young Happy wishes...I love getting FREE products and sale-a-oration is THE best time of the year to get free goodies when you shop with Stampin' Up!

I have done a step by step full tutorial on this project over on my Youtube channel so grab a brew... get comfy ...and enjoy the video.


                                           

Happy Stamping xxxx Amanda



Measurements:-

cut one sheet to 91/2 x 9 1/2 see punch and scoring on the envelope punch board for card size 6 x 6"
Cut second to 9 x 9" see punch and score on evpb for card size 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Cut third to 81/4 x 8 1/4 see punch and score sizes for 5 x 5" card
Cut court to 7 1/2 x 7 1/2" see punch and score size for 4 1/2 x 4 1/2" card


No comments:

Post a Comment