Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017




So I have to face facts Christmas is on the way and believe me it creeps up on me every year. So this year I am starting early determined to make a hand made Christmas. 

I made a start by creating this super easy paper wreath... nothing new but it is a great item to make and fantastic for any level of crafter. It also shows of the new merry music DSP fantastically.

As I say super easy to make just decide on the size you want your wreath to be and adjust my measurements to suit. I started with a layer of cones made from 4 x 4" squares, followed by a row of 3 x 3". All you do is make and add them until your circle is complete there is no exact science. I did use 15 large cones and 14 smaller cones.

I then decorated the middle simply with a large statement sentiment from the Carols of Christmas set stamped simply in Basic black ink onto whisper white and then backed on black card stock. I used Lots of labels dies to cut the shapes for my sentiment. 

I added a dangle using silver and black mini sequin trim and finished of with a simple double bow in silver and white metallic edge ribbon. Very fast to make and you can't fail to get great results.

I have a Youtube video for you to follow so grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video...

......     Happy stamping xxx Amanda






Product List

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I'm going to have to case this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size did you make the circular cardboard base? I love this wreath and I have this paper!

    ReplyDelete