Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Autumn is on the way ... stunning Painted Autumn project

Happy Monday everyone I do hope you had a great weekend... mine was awesome lots of family time and yummy food. I did notice today that the leaves are turning and beginning to fall. They cover my driveway and are a pest to sweep ...but I love the colours of the freshly fallen leaves such beautiful golden tones totally inspiring for creating an Autumn project.

Today's project is very Autumn themed is super easy, yet totally stunning. A basic idea which I show can be up scaled to make super easy and cheap gifts with a real wow factor.

The pouches are simply envelopes made on the envelope punch board. This is one tool that precedes my Stampin' Up! journey and I LOVE it. Such a versatile and useful tool which doesn't take up any room, needs no maintenance and has never given me anything but pure joy.


So this humble basic little envelope made from the new Painted autumn DSP has been brought to life by adding some stunning decoration. In this DSP pack is THE most stunning paper with big vibrant sunflowers all over it. I carefully fussy cut a number of these to decorate the pouches. I also used new 1/4” copper trim… but rather than use it as a ribbon I cut small segments and stretched it. This trim has the most amazing quality and if you watch the YouTube video below you will see me demonstrate this. I also used the burlap ribbon and on top of this I added my sentiment which comes from the Painted Harvest stamp set.
I am sure you will agree by just stepping up decoration a tiny bit you really can make things look a little extra special.The Painted Autumn Stamp set and DSP will make you feel like Autumn has arrived it just speaks falling leaves, golden oranges and browns and cozy night around the fire ... I love Autumn

There is a full step by step YouTube tutorial for this project so grab a brew get comfy …and enjoy .. Happy stamping xxx Amanda



Measurements

Envelope ... dip 5/34 x 5/34" score at 2/58" point
Card base... !1 1/2 x 5" score at 5 5/5 and 5 7/8"
Front dip layer... 5 3/8 x 4 7/8"
Embossed layer... 5 x 4 1/2"
Inside layer... 5 1/2 x 4 7/8"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment