Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

shaker envelope box gift set



I love projects which are fun, and nothing is more fun in my mind than shakers. So easy to create and a real fun element to any project. So this set was inspired by a YouTube crafter called Live Love Scrap. She made this project a while back and I just had to give it a try and change it up using my own products.

The envelope punch board is my favourite crafting tool. There is so much you can do with this little feller and it never lets me down. I have left measurements below so you can make the box using the punch board too.

The box holds pretty cards which I kept simple as the box is so pretty not much is needed. Again measurements are below and you can even make matching envelopes.

There is a full step by step YouTube video for you to follow along and re create this project. Product used are listed below with clickable photos should you wish to purchase any. Hope you will give it a try ... so grab a brew get comfy and watch the film ... Happy stamping xx Amanda


Measurements ( EVPB = envelope punch board)

cut paper or card to 8 1/4 x 8 1/4" on EVPB go to the 3 1/8" mark score and punch, then at the 4 1/8" mark score and punch ... turn the paper fully so where you just punched is at the bottom ... put the paper to 3 1/8" punch and score, then to  4 1/8" punch and score ... now follow the score lines , line each one with the pointer on the board punch and score at each line.

I used a 5" wide die to cut my window, then cut the window sheet to5 1/8 x 3 1/4" you need two of these

Cards to go inside measure 3 1/2 x 5" so cut card to 10 x 7" score at 5" fold to make card base.

To create envelopes cut paper to 7 1/4 x 7 1/4" on the EVPB go to the 3 1/8" mark score and punch then follow the score line with the poster score and punch on all four side.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment