Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Elegant note writing gift set


I have a confession to make ... along with my daughter Alexia, I have developed a problem regarding stationary... especially notebooks. Every time I see them in shops I just feel I need them and have to repeatedly stop myself over buying. But creating my own is totally allowed right ? 

So here I have created a writing set in a bag . A set of four decorated note cards complete with envelopes and a matching decorated note book in a beautifully decorated bag. A gift ready to go and super quick to make. I think this set holds its own easily against shop bought sets and you have the added knowledge you " did it yourself."

The year of cheer DSP by Stamping' Up! really is elegant and the foiled patterns serve to make fantastic items whatever you choose to create. The Foiled snowflakes add another touch of luxury and I can't believe how cheap they are for how many you get in a pack ... you can use them everywhere without worrying its adding a huge cost to a project.

I do have a step by step tutorial on this set so you can recreate this at home. products used are below click the photos for more details. Measurements I used are below but your measurements on your notepad may vary just be mindful that the bag measures 4 3/4 x 7" when purchasing your notebook to fit. 

So grab a brew get comfy and watch the video ... happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                        

Measurements

Use the pre bought note cards and envelopes from Stampin' Up or cut card bases to 10 x 3 1/2 "
Dsp layer : 4 3/4 x 3 1/4"
Note book cover : cut card to 6 1/2 x 4 1/4" please note cut yours to fit your notebook adding 1/2" to length of the book to fold over the back and adhere , and also ensure there is a 1/8" lip all the way around.
Dsp layer on book : 5 3/4 x4", strip of co ordinating dsp across the middle 4 3/4 x 2 1/2"
Decorative banner : 6" x 2" use banner punch or scissors to cut tails

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment