Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Global design project sketch challenge 106


Todays card was created to specifically follow the Global design project sketch challenge. I will leave a link below to the post so you can follow along. This week is sketch week' and we were given a sketch to follow. The sketch below is also a link to the GDP106 blog posting.


I just can't help using the Year of cheer DSP from Stampin' Up! Im beginning to think I have a problem ...its just so pretty. I lobe the silver and copper foiled tones in the papers. I adore the foiled snowflakes and the year of cheer suite co- ordinating washi tapes. They are so shiny and so pretty I think I shall hoard them for sure.

My sentiment is heat embossed in copper powder and comes from the hearts come home set. A pretty sentiment I have however, to play with this pretty set further.

My card is a standard 4 x 5 1/2" cut from whisper white and the dip layer is just 1/8" smaller to give a small pretty border. Over all a pretty card. The year of cheer paper really is so stunning you would be hard pushed to make a bad card as it totally carries its own... highly recommended.

I hope you enjoyed the card and will give it a try yourself. Don't forget to follow the link over to the GDP blog and follow all the other amazing projects on there .

Happy Stamping .... xx Amanda



1 comment: