Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

TWO ! easy baby shower/ Christening cards...Stampin' Up!products


If there is one card we all need in our collection its a new baby card. here I have created tow very simple cards one for a girl and one for a boy. The concept isn't new I saw something similar on Pinterest but it was a birthday card for a teen i " borrowed" the idea to use circle punches for balloon shapes the rest is my own design. So easy and simple simply choose a great patterned paper for underneath and draw the balloon details by hand. This could be used for any celebratory occasion here I choose a baby shower, or christening as my celebration focus.

The inside of the card is decorated using the memories and more card collection. These are fantastic sets to have on hand nit just for pocket memory keeping but for all kinds of projects. here i used them as the insert and then a second central insert for writing the message on. The colours co ordinate beautifully with the Bundle of love DSP.

The sentiment comes from " happy birthday gorgeous" which is an extremely versatile birthday themed stamp set. I have used this over and over again as there are lots of elements and sentiments in this set. I urge you to take a look at the font in this set ...it is truly beautiful. 

The card is simply 11 1/2 x 4" score at 5 3/4' and the dip layer is 1/8" smaller and the card layer a further 1/4" smaller really couldn't be simpler. Use whatever size circle punches that you have or that fit. I did use the classic label punch to define the sentiment ... I hope I got the name of that sky punch correct as I always get it wrong or forget . For a full step by step fun tutorial check out my Youtube video. Grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the film ... happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                        


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment