Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Pretty shabby chic thank you card




Gotta love  shabby chic card and with some pop of colour. Shabby chic can include bright colours here I have added Flirty Flamingo to add a pop to my card. 

I used mostly scraps and left overs for this card hence the variation of papers. However it does go to show how fantastic Stampin' Up! papers complement each other even from different suites... very well planned Stampin' Up! . I think the powder pink, soft sky , pool part and flirty flamingo go together perfect. 

the sentiment is simple but effective and taken from the lots of love set. my hand made paper button sits prettily onto of the fantastically cheerful Flirty Flaming grosgrain ribbon.

There is a step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow so grab a brew get comfy and watch the show. Supplies used are below and you can shop wth me any time by clicking the shop button to the top right >>>> 

                                                       Happy stamping xxx Amanda






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment