Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016


 Hello crafters, todays project is my week 4 project for pootles paper craft. Yet another project using the Live, Love, grow stamp set.... such a versatile set .

This week I had it in my head I was going to use the fantastic foliage stamps within the set to create a fairy garden. And so with the help of the fair celebration stamp set this is what I created.



I chose to design a stepper card . The measurement for this I totally just made up as I went . The card base I believe started at 11" x4"mI scored at 5 1/2" to fold the crd then simply scored in increments to fit my needs .. It really is simple just insure your increments rise . Mine are 11/2" then 2 1/2" then the final was 2 3/4".

I used most foliage stamps from the live love grow set, stamping in pear pizzaz and garden green. I fussy cut them out and arranged as desired. I also used blooms and bliss papers layering with a 1/4 inch increment. Using the fairy celebration I stamped the larger image and then cut using layering ovals. All edges were inked in garden green. I also used fern shapes from botanical blooms and a small butterfly using the Papillion potpourri stamp set. I wanted a dimensional 3d like scene of a fairy garden and I think the reality is not far from my plan. 

As always I have a youtube video to accompany this project which can be found here :-


                                   
If you want further details or are interested in any of the products used in this project please feel free to contact me directly on amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com or click the link below for a direct route to my Stampin' Up! website xx Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment