Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Hello lovelies and happy Wednesday...


So today I have been using the C word ... not often used by yours truly before bonfire night ...today has been about Christmas. I have begun a series on my Youtube channel where every Wednesday between now and Christmas I shall showcase a christmas themed project using Stampin' Up! projects.

My 1st project in the series is a mini gingerbread come christmas theme house using the Home sweet home thinlets dies and sweet home stamp set. Now I'm no expert, there are tiny flaws in my work like for example, my fussy cutting leaves a lot to be desired and I did manage to get glue on nearly every surface and oriface in existence. However, if I can do it ANYONE can do it. I am a self professed novice at paper crafting learning very much as I go. Therefore, I think its highly likely anyone could try this and get far better results with one hand tied behind their backs. It is great fun and I can see so many possibilities with this product it makes me just want to create a whole town of houses ... maybe later but for now here is my ginger bread house. I do hope you like it and hope it inspires you if anything ...to do better .... I shall leave links to the products below for you to browse at your leisure.

Bye for now and happy crafting xx Amanda


This link will take you to the product in the stampin up catalogue :-https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143516

September hosted code MEE6SMC6


Also here is a closer look on my Youtube channel at the same project, please click like and subscribe.








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kim honey ...just need a clear drying glue for the next one so I don't have a mental breakdown ha ha ha ha xx

      Delete