Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Handbag photo frame

I just love creating fun thing with paper to help inspire you all to have a go. This project is a fun and easy thing to create and will make a fantastic gift for a friend or loved one.


So what we have is a lovely double, freestanding photo frame which closes up into a handbag.. what fun.




By no means a new idea however these measurements were made to suit my needs, feel free to use and share.

I will leave all the measurements below and a link to my full step by step video tutorial so you can follow along and create one with me.

The products used can be purchased via my Stampin' Up! shop link to the right of my blog or by clicking the photographs of each item. These will be added on June 3rd as the new catalogue goes live

Have fun creating

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda


Measurements

Outer bag layer - 51/2 x 12 score on long side at 51/2 6, 6 1/2"
Bag flap - 5 1/2 x 3" score on short side at 1/2"
DSP - 5 1/4 x 5 1/4" flap piece 5 1/4 x 2 1/4"
strap - 1/2" by however long you choose

inside photo holders - 6 x 5 3/4" score at 1/2" on two long sides and one short, ensure short side is facing out when fixing inside if this confuses you cut piece to 6 x 6" score half  inch on three sides then shorten side with no score to 5 3/4".

Photo mate layer 1 - 4 7/8 x 4 7/8"
                   layer 2 - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2"
                   layer 3 - 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Amanda, I really have missed your tutorials,you’re so laid back (in th the nicest possible way 🙂) love your comments and infectious laugh (even my husband chuckles when he hears you)

    ReplyDelete