Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

NEW Stampin' Up! Spring Summer catalogue and Sale-A-Bration is here !!!


Hurray its that special time of year agin in Stampin' Up! our Spring Summer catalogue is now live. And also this is our Sale-A-bration period which means you earn even more free product. For every £45.00 you spend you get to choose a free item from our Sale-A-Bration freebies now is THE best time for shopping Stampin' Up!.

As I write the catalogue is about to go live ... it actually goes live around 2AM GMT on January 3RD. If your a die hard why not stay up and be amongst the first to order !!

I have to mention our joining offer because this years is wayyyyy cool. So as always you get to choose £130 of product but only pay £99 and shipping is free. But EXTRA to this you get to choose one more stamp set of any value from any current catalogue for free...and you get the cute mini trimmer and paper sampler pack... you also get a great business pack with free catalogues should you wish to share your journey with others.

I am super excited at the opportunities avasilable this year and just know your going to adore this catalogue.. my top picks are the painted Poppies suite and the Parisian beauty bundle ... for the freebies...I predict the thoughtful blooms and co-ordinating punch will be top chices.

Whatever your taste there is something to suit you all in this fantastic catalogue. You can see the items in my online store at scrimpingmommy.stampinup.net I will also share the downloadable catalogue in my aim to cut down on paper waste ( my bit for the environment) I am encouraging this option as opposed to choosing printed versions.

Watch my blog and facebook business page throughout the day for further info, updates, catalogue links and a run through of those fab freebies.

Happy crafting, huge hugs xxx Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment