Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Heartfelt hand made embellishments for cardmaking.

Handmade embellishments are so much fun to make and a great way to use your stamps, punches and papers. Customised embellishments are unique and stamp your crafty personality on any project you use them on. This is another of my #31dayscraftchallenge projects to help inspire you in your own creativity.

These are made easily with the Heartfelt stamp and punch bundle from Stampin' Up!. The Punches make the job quicker and the stamps make everything co ordinate. These fab punches also co ordinate with the From My Heart speciality DSP allowing you to punch out some of the designs.

Hearts are a firm staple for any crafter a basic shape essential to any collection and versatile enough to use all year round for cardmaking and other crafty projects. The romantics amongst us can make fab Valentines projects with this set too.

I have a full process craft with me session video where you can craft along with me and make these yourself.

You will find the video below along with the list of products I used to create these fab embellishments. I do hope you will give them a try.

Huge crafty hugs xxx Amanda


Product List

Video tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment