Pages

Monday 7 October 2019

Sweet treat mini handbag tic tac holders.



Sweet treats are always fun to make for any occasion. I love making these mini handbags. I first created something similar to hold post it note, taking my original Idea I adapted it to hold Tic Tacs. A sweet treat I know can be found in many parts of the world and a popular and inexpensive treat for craft fair makes.

Made quickly and with minimal supplies these can be made in batches swiftly. To make this easy I have a full step by step video tutorial on my YouTube for you to follow. So grab a fresh cuppa, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy crafting xx Amanda


          

Measurements.

cut card to 51/4 x 2 3/4" score at 1 1/2 - 2 1/8 - 3 5/8 - 4 1/4"

Strip for inside to hold tic tacs approx. 7 x 1"

Strip for bag handle approx. 3 3/4 to 4" x 1/2 "

3 comments:

  1. Ty for the tutorial Amanda :) They are great little handbags for little treats! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to try this for a ladies luncheon!!

    ReplyDelete