Pages

Friday 11 October 2019

Halloween 3d treats craft with me


How cute are these pumpkin treats. Thy have lollipops in the middle and are awe3some fun to make for Halloween or turn it into a green apple for other times of the year maybe.

I had awesome fun creating these inspired by a photo on pinterest but with no tutorial I set about figuring how to make them myself.

I have a full process video tutorial to share with you how to make these fun Halloween treats. So why not grab a fresh brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. I will leave a list of the products I used below.

Happy spooky crafting xxx Amanda


                   

Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever and cute, Amanda! I love this little project. Makes me want to make them too!
    xoxo Rachel

    ReplyDelete