Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Toile tidings decorative gift bag, Stamping' Up! products.

Toile tidings is the most stunning traditional style autumn/ Seasonal paper from Stamping' Up! Matched with the co-ordinating Toile Christmas stamp set we have the tools to create the most beautiful of projects. but this does not mean they have to be complicated. Absolutely not. today I am sharing a simple gift bag design given the wow factory by the hand made decorative element. Let me show you how its made.
So as you can see by keeping the colours simply and using the stunning paper which does much of the work we have a beautiful base to begin with. Then you can let your creativity flow by creating decorative elements ... often called toppers. I created mine using products listed below. I simply arranged items on a pretty die cut shape adding the sentiment and decorations as I went. once I was happy I glued everything down ad attached it to my gift bag and ...voila !!

I do have a full step by step Youtube tutorial for you to follow so you can re create this project yourself. So grab a fresh cuppa, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Have fun creating xxxx Amanda


Product List
Video Tutorial

 Measurements

Dsp 12 x 11 " on short side score at 1 1/2" turn to bottom and score at 2 1/2 , 5, 7 1.2 and 10 " construct as per youtube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment