Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Clean and simple Magnolia Lane card


A clean and simple card share to help inspire today using the stunning Good Morning magnolia stamp set from Stampin' Up!
Now I'm not saying I am the Grinch ...but Christmas crafting in September for me is a struggle as I'm not in the Christmas zone just yet. So I decided to revisit this beautiful set and make a batch of thank you cards. I shall return to singing we wish you a merry Christmas tomorrow …. maybe.

I love the simplicity of this set and how the large statement magnolia means with just two simple stamps on the card you have a card already. Add a little colour with light crumb cake Stampin' Blend, scatter a few pearls and we have a clean and simple card you can batch make in minutes. It is quite simply card making made easy.


I have a fast and fun YouTube video to share with you so go grab a fresh brew, get comfy and enjoy the project.

Happy crafting xxx Amanda

                       


Product List

1 comment: