Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Stunning in colour card for Inspire Creat Challenges #046

Todays creation is for the Inspire Create Challenges # the theme being to use all the stunning new in colours from Stampin' Up!.
My card was directly inspired by a swap I received at Stampin' Up! On Stage in April from the fantastic Martin Stone aka Martin Mayhem. A fabulous creator and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator. His card has sat on my desk since April waiting for a chance to CASE it.. and here we are.

I simply followed Martins lead and punched various size circles in all the in colours and arranged in a fairly random..yet planned pattern. Adding a statement sentiment in white so it stands out and a smaller one to the bottom right in the stunning Pretty peacock to balance out the white space.

I hope you enjoyed this card and will give it a try for yourself. Please do make sure you visit the Inspire Create Challenge blog and check out all the other fantastic creations I will leave a link below.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda



1 comment: