Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Easy waterfall album card Come sail away.

I just love things with more than one use. Today's project is a card ...with a little something extra. On the outside it is the size and look of a regular card, but inside we have pockets and a waterfall mini album section . Double bubble !

Here we used the Come Sail away suite from Stampin' Up!. A great nautical collection perfect for any occasion AND non gender specific..hurrayyyy.

I do have a fab and fun youtube video tutorial for you to follow along to and create this project yourself at home. I think you will enjoy this easy to follow project with a bit of a wow factor/ happy dance all rolled into one.

So grab a fresh brew get comfy and enjoy the video. I give full measurements in the video but will leave the album measurements below too. Also you will find links to all the products I use.

Ship ahoy !!! happy Stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

Video tutorial

Meausrements

Album base cut card to 8 x 8" score at 4" turn and score at 5 1/4"
fold in half and from spine side and at the bottom section measure in 1/2" and cut up to the score line remove this strip.
Cut the small right hand side flap down to 1 1/4"
For double inside pocket section cut card to 3 1/2 x 2 3/4" score on long side and one short side at 1/2" cut across where lines meet at an angle ( see youtube tutorial)
Cut 5 pieces at 3 1/2 x 3 3/4" for the waterfall pieces. Score each on the long side at 1/2"
Belly band cut card 8 1/4 x 1 3/4" adjust if desired I do mine by eye just wrapping around the project ensuring the fit is not too tight.
For all DSP ( paper ) layers simply measure the area and reduce size by 1/4" on two sides.


3 comments:

  1. The measurement for the belly band is incorrect in the instructions as it is the width of A4 not the length. Loved making this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yes slip of the tongue I meant width ...if you look at the measurements listed I have it correct there ;) x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this & made a card today for a friend!! I can’t wait to add photos before I give as a thank you card/gift. <3

    ReplyDelete