Pages

Thursday 25 April 2019

What no Vases ?...Vibrant Vases alternative card

I dont know about you but I like to get my money worth from my stamp sets. I always look for versatility when I am purchasing and don't like a one trick pony. One super versatile stamp set is the Vibrant Vases. Let me tell you why this set is so super awesome.....

So the set in the second in the vases theme. The first is Varied Vases which was brought out accompanied by the vase builder punch, then came Vibrant vase. All the work together to create a huuuge combination of card possibilities. Mine is just one variation.

So I have not one vase her rather I used one of the flower bunch stamps to create a pretty dual border effect. I added Calypso coral and granny apple green to the stamp using my markers. Then added extra colour using my blender pens.

The die for the sentiment comes from stitched labels... my all time favourite ! Tiny iridescent flower sequins dotted about add a subtle sparkle to finish the card off. Simple but pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this pretty card and will have a closer look at some of your stamp sets to find alternative used for them.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

2 comments: