Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Monochrome card for the dad's Inspire.Create.Challenge #040

I think I am on a roll this last week or so with ideas for Male theme cards. Today's has been created to join in with this months Inspire.Create.Challenge #040,  a colour challenge using just black and white.


I love monochrome cards, the less choice of colours the easier I find to create. And I LOVE black and white so I couldn't not join in.

I used Timeless textures and and the labeller Alphabet stamp sets, both from Stampin' Up!. The classic cars were fussy cut from Stampin' Up! Classic Garage DSP. I have limited male themed supplies so had to look hard in my hoard / collection to see what I could use.

I think the combination of stamps looks cool and love how I created a number plate  #DAD1 to fit in with my car theme. One extra touch here is I added glossy accents to each of the card windows, adding shine and dimension.

I hope you enjoyed this card and will give it a try for yourself. Do go on over via the link below and check out all the other awesome creations on this months Inspire.Create.Challenge blog.

I will list products used below.

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda

Product List

7 comments:

  1. That’s great! I always get stuck for cards for guys. Would love to see more please x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another "man" card; love it; thanks for the inspiration xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just watched the video and I love both cards. The Black & White makes the cards suitable for both male and female car lovers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Amanda, male cards are the ban of my life. I have two brothers , a husband and four nephews to make cards for and also current and future boyfriends of my three nieces. So please keep the ideas coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Amanda .. this is just the Bees knees ..lol.. love those background stamps !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masculine card! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete