Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Stampers showcase blog hop ...Birthday card

Today I am joining the Demonstrators from around the world whom all take part in the monthly Stampers Showcase Blog Hop. Our theme this month is birthdays. I am on a simple classic kinda vibe the last few days and so came up with another clean elegant style card to share with you.


I used the hostess set Very Vintage to stamp my background here and used Cherry Cobbler Ink. To keep it simple I used the same colour card stock. 

So I created a random stamped background on half my card front and masked the lower half off. After stamping was complete I ran my card front through my big shot using one of the Delicate Lace Edgelits dies. Such a mouthful of a name but way worth it because the set is absolutely stunning.

I tidied up my join where the stamping ends with a 3/4" strip of the same card. I added a faux dot stitched edge using a white gel pen. As the card is a busy pattern I opted for a clean and simple sentiment from the same stamp set and simply punched out using the Classic label punch.

I love the simple, timeless look of this card and particularly love the detail in this floral stamp. I really enjoyed making this card for the blog hop and urge you to hop along following the links to see some great inspiration. 

Please click the 'next blog' image to hop along the blog hop. Your next stop is with
Sharleen Luciano from the USA

https://creativestampingwithlori.blogspot.com/2019/03/succulent-spring-birthday.html

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love making my own backgrounds too. love your delicate lace edge on the card, very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning :-) love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Miss Amanda! I love the handmade background and lacey edge! Thanks tons for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that is stunning! Love the delicate die cut edge, perfect colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Amanda! The colour is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of this card, it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Love the colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, cherry cobbler is my favourite stamping up colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the colours scheme you have chosen. Very pretty yet simple, my sort of card...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous, elegant card, simply stunning Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, this is one of my favourite stamp sets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card an colour choice Amanda 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've done it again Amanda - simply stunning ��

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the colors! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card Amanda, I love the colour and the Edgelit makes it. Beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete