Pages

Saturday 9 March 2019

Petal Promenade boxed card gift set.


Yayy its the weekend.. family time and maybe some sneaky crafting time. Today I thought I would share a card gift set I created and the box I decorated to put them in. This was previously a class sheet I sent to my kit customer last year. The Petal promenade paper is so beautiful and with Mothers day coming I thought I would share.

So I created a set of four cards, a great gift so someone has a stack on hand. I also too one of the Acetate card boxes from Stampin' Up! and decorated much the same as a card front then added a belly band with sentiment and ribbon just to make it look pretty.



 On these two cards I also used the Beautiful Promenade stamp set a really great set for pretty cards. I used Blushing bride and Old olive as my ink choices.
These two I was using up scraps of both paper and the pretty ruffled ribbon. I made the banner shapes with ease using the triple banner punch which ensures they are all cut at the same angle.


The box was decorated with a belly band as I said before and I literally didn't even measure this. I simply cut two strips over laid them and wrapped it around my box nipping it at the sides to find where it fit snug. The sentiment comes from Floral frames and the punch is the pretty labels set. All the cards are simple c6 size so they fit nicely in the acetate box. The complete set makes a great gift.

I hope you enjoyed tis project don't forget to leave a comment to be added to todays blog candy draw ... have an outstanding weekend.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda




13 comments:

  1. Amanda you are so clever. Lease can you do a tutorial on this please, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely. Thank you for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boxed card sets . A lovely gift for anyone . Thank you . xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat a wounderful thing to share x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dsp is lush, beautiful cards. Tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Makes me think spring is really on the way

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Makes me think spring might be on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I really love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. That paper is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, just what is needed to brighten up a dreary day here in Yorkshire!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete