Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Opportunity knocks .. what would you you if you knew you couldnt fail ?

Here is my story ….. 2 years and 9 months ago I decided to treat myself to some new craft goodies. I worked hard, had my own money and wanted good quality items not cheap low quality...I deserved the best I told myself. And so I took advantage of the then joining offer from Stampin' Up! .. here is the TRUTH about what followed.
Well I can safely say I was so thrilled with the products I received and that I could create the projects I was seeing on YouTube and Pinterest, that I quickly ordered more. I shared this new experience with my craft friends and told them how amazing the Stampin' Up! products were.... the rest as we say is history.

I can honestly say two and a half years with Stampin' Up! has changed my life for ever. I now have a growing team and some of them also have teams of their own !! Who would have thought in such a short time I could take an opportunity and turn it into a small business giving me a small self made income ? But you know I am nothing special ...YOU could do it too.


Joining Stampin' Up! has for me been way more than getting a starter kit with lots of goodies at a hugely reduced cost .;... indeed our current offer is £170 of product for just £99 …. for me its been about much more than paper stamps and ink. I knew I had nothing to loose even if I decided it wasn't for me I had a heap of pretty product at a huge discount.

BUT ...I didn't give up because I'm stubborn as a mule … so I just kept going !

Stampin' Up! helped me grow into a leader, a small business owner, a papercraft designer, a blogger, a growing YouTuber all whilst still being a stay at home mum.... My daughter is my number one, my priority, but with Stampin' Up! I really can have both. No fixed working hours, no boss telling me I cant have time off if she is ill. I am my own boss and I am smashing my potential. I have a huge world wide support network and a group of ready made likeminded crafty friends … perfect !

And you know I get to have a heap of fantastic craft products to play with every day … what crafter could want more.

Our current AMAZING offer ends on March 31st ….. £99 for £170 of fantastic product but most of all an OPPORTUNITY .. Stampin' Up! is more than paper, stamps and ink its an opportunity to be YOU and to reach your potential … and I would be there to help until your ready to go solo.

If its something you have thought about just email me for a chat at  amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com

Check out my YouTube livestream here >>>>>


Happy crafting xxxx Amanda



15 comments:

  1. It’s definitely been a huge positive in my life x I have no regrets x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing. Sadly I don't have enough time to craft as much as I would like but I have learnt a lot from you. Thank you. Hope your daughter had a great birthday yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was great seeing you live today. You are such a positive happy person. Which intern brightens my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to join. Just need to get this weekend retreat out of the way, and I’ll see what money I have left. How about a stampin up retreat weekend???😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, you are an inspiration for many of us. I am sure that if you were located in the States that you would have a huge following and team. I live in Canada and although we are a physically huge country our population is about half of the UK and like you we cannot ship out-side of our designated area, which for us is just Canada. You are right that the current joining offer is fantastic, even if that was all you bought this year. It would replenish anyone who has a dwindling supply of papercrafts. I watch you over breakfast and enjoy giggling with you. Your accent reminds me of home, as I was born and raised in Yorkshire. Thank-you for making my day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep thinking about joining but I don't have the time or confidence to make a business out of it, I have a disabled husband I have to take care so crafting isn't always an option. I love everything you do Amanda you give me so much inspiration which is enough for me at the moment. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the effort you put into making these videos on YouTube I enjoy them very much and find them very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Amanda, You really are an inspiration and I would love to join in with your team but I am now an old girl and feel I just enjoy the small amount of crafting I do but will try to support you by giving you the orders when I want something. Don't ever change sweetheart, stay just as beautiful as you are today and you won't go far wrong.
    Good luck with everything you do...
    Much love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! What a lovely comment on Amanda's blog Lady Anne! I've been watching and following Amanda ever since she started with S'U! and you are right - she must never change. ~ C ~

      Delete
  9. thank you for sharing everything that you do

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a hobbyist for over a year now...... I love the products, and love the generous U2's (You Tubers) whom without (people like you) I wouldn't open the boxes! Thanks and I hope you grow your team beyond your wildest dreams......... GO TEAM AMANDA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I joined Stampin Up just for their products and to get a discount. Since I don't have time with my job (and I live with 100 elderly people lol) it has given me lots of opportunity to get the things I want at a discount. Thank you for inspiring and ENABLING (lol) us with your wonderful projects! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Manda i really want to join your stamps up group.also to buy some stuff. They look amazing to from. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amanda, i thoroughly enjoyed your live chat. You look and sound like an awesome person. I'm really poorly at the moment with my hip, i have the operation on 8th April. I would love to join your community but its finance at the moment. My husband gave his job up 13 years ago to look after me, i was hit by a 32 tonne cement lorry. I to stayed at home with my children. As i say my finances are limited but hopefully in the future another offer me come up. Crafty hugs Angela

    ReplyDelete