Pages

Sunday 24 March 2019

Elegant monotone thank you card.

My favourite colour ..after pink ...is black. My wardrobe has  A LOT of black mostly because it makes us look thinner right ? And second if your a mum it stays cleaner half a day longer. But in seriousness black is stunning, timeless and elegant. And for me this card sums it all up.
I used the beautiful large flourish stamp from Falling flowers which carried over from last year so I am scared it will leave us this time around. A beautiful and elegant set which I shall never let go of. I paired it with a beautiful sentiment from the All That You Are stamp set one of the newer sets which I chose because the font in the set is just outstanding ...another for my hoard vault.

The butterflies I fussy cut from the FREE ...yes FREE Botanical butterfly paper which you can still get with a £45.00 purchase until March 31st .. hurry hurry hurry …

I have to admit the black rhinestones are retired ...but if they ever come up on the reduced rack GRAB them and run because they are beautiful .I only have one pack but this card was worth sparing six for.

I hope you enjoyed this project as mush as I enjoyed making it. Don't forget to leave a comment to enter my blog candy give away for today.

happy stamping xxx Amanda


Product List

16 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic card.I just love butterflys.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful I need to read more of your posts now as I didn't know about the freebies if you order so much 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love the black and white and butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Beautiful butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are so diverse and all of them beautiful. I have a backlog of ' saved' ones to make, and my head is whirling with what to make first! I don't have the same stamps and paper as you use, but in the spirit of ' use what you have' which you encourage, it's often possible to come up with a pleasing alternative.Your lovely relaxed way of presenting tutorial videos is so encouraging and helpful, and I've been 'binge watching' old posts when I should have been doing other stuff.....and no,I don't feel guilty! Thank you once again, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I really love this the black and white look so elegant together. Thanks again Amanda for the inspiration. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is beautiful Amanda, black and white always looks so elegant. I'm going to CASE this and I will add the link to this blog post.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Amanda. Thanks so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.... lovely ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another true beauty............ thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunning card Amanda - such an elegant look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card made with fee stash ,what’s not to love?LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful. I love it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete