Pages

Saturday 23 February 2019

Just grab three ...Mojo busting idea.


Do you ever look at your beautiful collection of stamps and think ... have I used that one more than once ? I really do not like buying stamps and only using them once ...I want value for money so I am making a determined effort to share sets again and again.

This card was created using the Perpetual birthday card stamp. It was one I loved on sight then found I only used once .... so I pulled it out today and practised some simple stamping. I really was struggling to create that day ... it was a NON mojo day, so I used a simple tip which always helps me when I am in a stamping funk. I call it just grab three .... you simply grab three colours, any, and quickly without thinking ... even if you think they wont match it doesn't matter,  just grab three.

I used Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green and Flirty Flamingo. And I picked these simply as they were already amongst the pile on my desk. The easiest way to stamp is to just grab three colours and without thinking just stamp. After I create the front,  this is when I decided on the card background layer. I chose Gorgeous Grape to help those colours jump. I had glitter enamel dots on my desk too so added some to each flower for dimension and a little sparkle.
'
So if your struggling with your mojo or just don't know what colours to choose...Just grab three and get stamping.

Give it a try .... happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this post! I’ve a few stamp sets that I’ve only used once so this has spurred me to get them out and just create. Thanks Amanda.😊xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. This post has inspired me to get out a few sets and start stamping them up as I also have not used them in awhile.

    ReplyDelete