Pages

Saturday 19 January 2019

Envelope wrap fold out love card.

I do love valentines ...im an old romantic at heart and HURRAY another reason to craft ! This little peoject is so fun to make and easy too. 

It is a unique design , kinda a cincertina card but attatched to two 3x3 enevelopes at each side to create little pockets front and back. Each pocket contains a mini note card for you to write your love a special message ...awwwwwww how cute.

For a little more AMOUR I spelt out the words LOVE with my large letter dies and decorated with bitty blooms for a really lovely touch. With a soft tule wrap around closure this project is just adorable and I had fun making it. I know you will too so i created a full step by step Youtube tutorial for you to follow.

Mesurements and products used are listed below for you and should you wish to purchase any of the items I used simply click the photos.

For now grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                
Measurements
card 3 x 12" score at 3, 6, 9"
front and back foil pannels 2 7/8 x 3" ( two of )
internal and rear pannels six lots 2 7/8 x 2 7/8"

Product List

4 comments:

  1. HI Amanda!
    Love your little love project. So adorable & unique. Must run to my craft room right away to make for Valentines. Thanks for all the fun & clever projects. Smile & have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such marvelous ideas! I do not think your videos are too long at all as I appreciate everything you put into them! I love listening to you and I absolutely LOVE your magnificent ideas! Thank you so very much for sharing!
    Time to go create. ..enjoy your weekend! Love from Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Fabulous thanks for sharing. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and so adorable! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete