Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

Broadway bound layerd card for Stampin' for all.


You can make great cards using up your scraps. I recently sent out customer card kits using the Broadway Bound DSP and had a little spare so used some of the scraps to create this card. 

I followed a card sketch shared on a crafty forum I run with my DT members over on facebook ... you can see the sketch AND the group here > https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stampinforall/ The lovely Gez Carpinter found the sketch to help insire the group in their card making.

Simple layers can give a realy fun and cool look I love how this turned out and minimal colours means its a great one if you dont have a huge collection of inks...I just used black here.

This card would suit anyone .. male, female, adult, child it realy is a versatile set. I do have a video to share with you. I created this very much off the cuff ... meaning I had the sketch in my hand and made my card up as I went... you can see my brain ticking and any mistakes I make and rectify along the way.

So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. Products used are listed below should you wish to add these to your collection simply click the photos to be linked to the online store.

Happy stamping xx Amanda

                                     



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment