Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Daisy and gingham card set.

Another fresh and simple card creation today this time I made a set of five to inspire you. Five because that is the number of colour choices in both the Gingham Gala DSP and the co-ordinating organdy ribbon bundle.

I do like to continualy use sets I may have bought a while back and do love the Daisy punch. I never tire of it and see it as a staple in my collection which I shall never part with. To me punches are money well spent.

A clean and simple look here with a hint of elegance with the pearls and the fact that my front layer is slightly elevated using foam adhesive strip. Saves me using a billion dimentionals and I feel gives much greater support to my card front.

I do think I have a problem with the organdy ribbons...I cant put them down. I am not sure if its their soft delecte feel or the beautiful spring like colours which just brighten up the dreary winter days. I have spotted Daffodils sprouting in my garden this week so I reckon spring is on the way.

To decorate the center of my daisies I created my own buttons from paper and tied bakers twin trough the holes I am thrilled at how cute these look .... I do show you how these are done on my Youtube video which acompanies this post.

So grab a warm brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. All the products I used are as always listed below.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                     


Product List

2 comments: