Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

All that you are clean and simple card.


A quick clean and simple card today perfect for those days you just need a card in a hurry ... but still want it to look beautiful. Nothing looks cleaner and more fresh than a simple watercolour wash. Couple this with soft colour choices kept to a minimumn and your good to go.

I used the new All that you are stamp, a perfect choice as the large detailed, statement piece is all you need to make a great card. No fuss, no dies... just paper stamp and ink.

Paired with the Gingham gala dsp for a spring fresh feel and co ordinating the balmy blue together in the paper and the flower pulls it together nicely. This card just softly shouts SPRING !!!

I love to play with my aqua painters, which I used here,  as it makes me feel artsy and its a fast way to get the colour on your image. A few swishes and your done.

Distressing the edges of the stamp layer with the edge of a pair of scissors add a small amount of dimension and extra interest, finished off with some subtle just there white sequins.

I do hope you enjoyed this projects. I do have a quick fun video tutorial for you to follow on my Youtube. Products used are listed bellow simply click the photos to browse.

Happy stamping xx Amanda

                                      


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment