Pages

Sunday 28 October 2018

#scrimpyscardswap entries

Happy Sunday everyone I hope your wrapped up warm its grrrrr freezing here in Yorkshire today. This morning I am sharing some more #scrimpyscardswaps I have received in the last week or so. As always I am fully bowled over by the variation of design and imagination. Each one showcasing as et of skills and love for card making.

Our first sample above comes from Denise Paine a US demo from Oklahoma. A truly beautiful card which has now made me feel I need this set ... darn it !!! 

This beautiful card was created by Christine Hunter another amazing demonstrator from Australia !! I love how this challenge get me to meet ladies from around the world . What a truly beautiful card I love the accentuated focus here and beautiful colouring.

Our third card today is super zesty and bright. This was sent by a lovely lady named June Franco. I love her colour choice and the pretty flowers have a crackle glossy accent finish on them which is just lovely.

I hope you enjoyed todays cards. I do have a youtube video showcasing them up close so if you would like to see them go grab a brew get comfy and enjoy.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment