Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Two fun halloween card ideas.



Following from yesterday I made more fun Halloween theme cards. The first is hand coloured using water colour pencils. The witch and cauldron are stamped images from the Cauldron bubble set and the bats are fussy cut from the Toil and trouble DSP. I find tis suite great fun to play with and my daughter loves it too. Indeed I actually bought this set for her and she just loves it.


My second car is super simple just using the toil and trouble DSP a cat using our cat punch and a die cut frame I had lurking on my desk. Both cards are standard card size 4 1/8 x 5 3/4". real easy for you to try at home, 

I do have a quick show and tell on my YouTube for you to get a detailed talk through and closer look. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment