Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Simple Halloween card.


How much fun are these little witches ? I love the new Toil and trouble suite from Stampin' Up! absolute pure fun for the Halloween period.

Now, Halloween is not as big an event as say in the USA, but even so this set is such fun it just makes me want to create with it. I have in actual fact made a good few projects with this suite which I will be sharing over the coming week.

I love the cute Witches on the DSP and love that the Stamp set contains one to stamp and colour to your hearts content. I love the colours in the suite too the Gorgeous grape and the Granny apple green are stunning new colours and such fun to work with. I used the lighter purple shade Highland heather on my water colour wash and it co ordinates perfectly.

A super easy card to re create any one can make this and I do have a full set by step fun video tutorial for you to follow on my Youtube. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xx Amanda




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment