Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Rooted in Nature friendship card...

Whilst re arranging my craft room ... AGAIN ... I came across the make and takes from the April On Stage event. I never make them at the even , I pack them up and bring them home. Im way too busy chatting and having fun to  focus on crafting. Anyhow..I found a heap of them the other day and decided to make them up ... only nearly four months late !

This project uses the Rotted in Nature stamp which really is awesome to use. Its totally not my normal style but something abut this set has me hooked... I love it !

So I followed the photo sample we were given and decided to share it with you guys so you can create it too. A tad more detail and layers the my normal cards but still super easy to do if you break it down into stages. 

I totally can't wait until the next Stampin' Up! onstage November... highly likely I won't do those make or takes either so I reckon maybe round Easter time I might get them done! 

If you would like to create this card I have a full step by step fun tutorial over on my Youtube...I will leave a link below. Also slow is a list of all the products used in this project. So grab a brew... get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

VIDEO WILL LOAD HERE ONCE PROCESSED CHECK BACK SOON x A

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment