Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Oh so easy Varied vases thank you card



I am fairly new to paper crafting and so I choose quite a simplistic style of card making. I love  when people say " thanks Amanda I think I could do that" . Card making doesn't have to be elaborate to look good and even if you never made a card before with the right products you can't fail.

Todays card I have CASED ( copy and selectively edit ) from one of the lovely ladies who joined my team ..Karen Egan. Karen is a prolific crafter always creating something new. Karen does local classes in her area and does lots of craft fairs too selling the items she makes with her Stampin' Up! products. Karen just started a blog a daunting task so Im super proud of her and you can find her here >>
I was stuck by the perfect co-ordination in this card, yet the method is simple. So I re created Karens card using different colours and papers. Here we have Blackberry bliss ink, card and DSP all co-ordinating thanks to Stampin' Up! who's products all match PERFECTLY my card came out just as pretty as Karens.

I do have a full fun step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow, products used are listed below.
so why not grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment