Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

July joining offer goes LIVE


Today is THE day you can join the fun and do something different with your time. Come along and join Team Scrimpy and I and take advantage of the amazing July joining offer available through 1st - 31st July. For my initial post on the offer with FULL details click here >> https://scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.com/2018/06/join-fun-in-july-and-save-save-save.html

Just £99 for £130.00 worth of product ...FREE shipping AND a free ink pad collection from one of five to choose from and value being £63.00.

If you love a great deal and would love to receive a further continued discount starting at 20% on all future purchases this deal is for you. 

You can visit my join the fun FAQ page here https://scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.com/p/join.html and if you don't find the answer you need simply shoot me a message I am always around email me here amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com.

I sure do look forward to welcoming you to our Stampin' Up! family 

happy stamping xxxx Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment