Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Join the fun in July and save save save


There is a new buzz in Stampin' Up! town with a fantastic new promotion which is set to save you a whole HEAP of money. From 1st to 31st July our joining offer just stepped up the saving ..... 

so what can you get ? ... well our joining offer is always THE best deal all year round as you get to choose £130.00 of goods for just £99 with free postage. In addition through July you will receive one of the five ink pad collections below containing TEN ink pads valued at £63.00 for FREE !!!

Now that is a huge saving ... I wrote it down to ensure I got it right as its an amazing offer !!!!

Its a no brainer when your getting £98.95 extra in FREE goods and services it makes those pennies stretch way further .. they don't call me scrimingmommy for nothing I know a great deal when I see one.

Once you decide to join take a look at my FAQ page listed above in the tabs or email me here amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com for a chat and more details.

WHY PICK ME and Team Scrimpy ???

I have been a demonstrator just two years and already I ranked number 8 in the UK for leadership meaning I help people reach their goals with team meets and one one to one coaching if desired. Personally I have run my own businesses before with great success, always built from nothing ... from scratch. In my 1st year as a demo I earned the incentive trip and I have achieved it again for next year ... ALREADY. I know what it takes to get you on your way if business is your mind set.

If your not business minded ... I have been a crafter LONG before joining SU and Im well known in the crafty communities world wide. I love hobby demonstrators with no business to pursue you can just simply enjoy the discount,  reap the rewards and perks, have great product and be part of a great crafting community. We share projects and attend amazing crafty events and generally have A LOT of fun together. 

I am due to join my team at Stampin' Up! onstage in November a demo exclusive day with freebies, sneak peeks and lots of fun. I also have a Team Scrimpy team only event taking place first week in December ... we are having our very own Stampin' Christmas party !!! 

So if this sounds great come along and join the fun click this link to join my team and I on July 1st 

If you need inspiration on what to choose for your starter kit here are some ideas ...but remember you can choose ANYTHING you like 




If yu have any questions regarding joining our Stampin' Up! family do not hesitate to contact me for a one on one chat 

See you soon xxxx Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment