Pages

Monday 4 June 2018

Graceful Glass in-colour notecard set



I have to say the new Graceful Glass speciality Velum is stunning. It can be reminiscent to stained glass sen in church, from Art Nouveau and Tiffany ... also It reminds me of a rather beautiful glass panel I had in one of my first homes which was built in the 1950's.

Whatever this paper reminds you of the results are soft, subtle and beautiful as the light softly pours through whatever design you choose to create.

I chose to colour just touches of the design with the new in-colour markers. I carefully cut a square panel out of my 3 x 3 notecard so i could adhere the velum panel just behind. I used the largest stitched shapes square thinly but you could use anything ... even any shape.

The cards were finished with a further pop of colour with a tiny hand tied bow using the new 1/8" in colour ribbon. Each card had a co-ordinating bow added and then a touch of sparkle using basic rhinestones.

A pretty yet simple card and so easy for you to recreate at home. Just simply follow my step by step fun Video tutorial see how they were done. All the products are listed below and all you need do is click one of the photos to be taken direct to my Stampin' Up! web shop.

So why not grab a brew,  get comfy and enjoy the video tutorial...

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

                                         
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment