Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Back to work for me !!!


Happy Tuesday everyone I hope you had a fantastic bank holiday for those in the UK ... and a great weekend for the rest of the world.

So you may have noticed i have been somewhat AWOL over the last two weeks. Many of you know I have been moving home and this has taken up a lot of my time so I decided to take time off my job.

Often when we work from home its difficult to get a complete work life balance. For me my family comes first, its the whole reason i work from home. Whilst I'm a complete Stampin' Up! addict and adore my growing team, I just needed so extra time to sort my family needs out.

We are there now and Im at a stage here while there are still jobs to do I can balance both work and home again without my family suffering .... poor orphans how could they ever manage without me to co-ordinate their wardrobes ...AGAIN ...and alphabetise a very large DVD collection. Such is the glamorous life of the working mum.

So back to it and what an exciting time we have our new catalogue going live in TREE DAYS .. I'm so excited I can hardly sit still. If you still haven't ordered your free catalogue send me a quick email to amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com and I will get one out to you ASAP.

Watch out for my return to Youtube real soon ..... boom we are setting off with some superb new products so keep those eyes peeled.

Happy stamping xx Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment