Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Scrimpingmommy at Onstage Telford 2018

Oh my days I could talk about Stampin' Up! events for weeks. They just fill me with so much joy I'm walking on air for a long while. We gain so much as demonstrators from these events and it isn't until you attend one you feel the magic.

So this is still only my fourth Onstage even I am still a baby demo not even been here two years yet but I am lucky to have an amazing team and several attended with me this time around including three first time attenders. They had a blast and can guarantee they won't want to miss any future ones.

We get to see ALL the new products way in advance of the general public so we can be prepared to Inspire..Create..Share.. as demos it our job to inspire other people with the amazing products...and OH BOY are there lots of amazing things coming.

We have a fantastic day with product spotlight demonstrations, make and takes, gifts, lunch , more gifts. We come away with full hearts, big smiles and piles of new product for free !.

So I won't waffle too much and I shall share some photos of my weekend. I'm no David Bailey you understand ...and I always miss most photo ops as my head is buried deep in the new catalogue ...but here we are....
Some of my team, Team Scrimpy and some fellow Pootlers too left to right Sandra Riley, Danni Rose, Donna Lester, Helen Slimm all showing off their new catalogue.
Showing of their all attendee giveaway stamp set
My lovely Michele Ellis on her first ever on stage, she was worried she was the oldest there .... we laughed and said noooooo way there were ladies of all ages that's what makes it so much fun, she also brought her adorable husband Jeff who was super well behaved and never complained once.

Michele doing her stand and waves, she has only been a demo a few months but quickly soared past the quick start and onto Bronze Elite... a little dynamo. I was super proud of her.
Here are just SOME of the amazing swaps I received ... totally awesome every single one.

Whilst I had my lovely team with me here I am on the left.at the Centre stage event for leaders.....I am also a Pootler and so here I am with my team leader the amazing Sam Hammond Donald UK number one ...had to slip that in as we are so proud of her... and to the far right the lovely Caroline aka Crafty Caroline Creates. We had a superb fun evening and after each of us returned to spend time with our team members.

We were gifted so much by Stampin Up! I do have a quick video to show you just how well we are looked after ...as for joining Stampin' Up! ...BEST DECISION EVER ... so grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                    







No comments:

Post a Comment