Pages

Friday 20 April 2018

8 minute card Paisleys and Posies



The sun finally made an appearance here in Yorkshire today and along with it some super warm weather. Summer is totally on the way at last. But I didn't whip out my shorts and suncream just yet, but I did whip out some super juicy bright summery colours.

I created this card in just 8 minutes and used the stunning Paisleys and Posies stamp set. I found it on my shelf un inked.... hangs head in shame ..... so decided I had best get to using it. This set is destined to leave us soon as it is now on the retirement list, but a must for any collection for sure. 

The stunning colours Lemon lime twist, Calypso Coral and Emerald Envy, work amazing together . I took my inspiration from our current annual catalogue, remember this it the first place to find amazing inspiration on how to create great projects, my copy never leaves my desk !

A super fun bright and cheerful card made in no time at all and suitable for absolutely any occasion and for male or female recipients. I hope you will give this card a try yourself. 

To make it easy I have a fun step by step Youtube tutorial for you to craft along to. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. Products and measurements used are listed below.

Happy Stamping xxxx Amanda
Measurements
cut card 11 1/2' x 4" score at 5 3/4" fold to form base
cut stamp layer to 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment