Pages

Saturday 14 April 2018

2018 Retirement list favourites .. day 1


click me

So its that time of year we prepare to say good bye to some amazing products in order to make way for the new. Things have to change so we can grow and keep our creations and collections fresh...unless your a hoarder like me then there aint no change ...just new additions.

Either way its an exciting time of year as we anticipate the arrival of the brand new catalogue. But hang on .... we still have another two months before we can get our inky fingers on the new stuff, so lets reflect on the catalogue and see what gems are on the retired list.

I shall do a series of posts here focusing on my top choices from the retirement list ...those items no collections should be without. My first is the beautiful Petal garden suite. I loved this suite the second I set eyes on it quickly and created LOTS of shabby vintage style creations.  The great thing is that while the suite is retiring ...the stamp set is to carry over. Here we shall re visit some you will find original blog links to these projects, so if you click them measurements and video tutorial links will be there .... enjoy

My Vintage style tag card click photo for original post and video tutorial


My Double fold Graceful Garden card click photo for original post and video tutorial


Easy envelope mini album click photo for original post and video tutorial

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment