Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Apron of love hand gel gift set...

As its nearing Mothers day I thought I would do a quick gift idea. I used an amazing set which is fast becoming my favourite... Apron of love. Such a fun set to use with lots of cute components to it. First thing I must mention is that if you get the bundle and the clear mini treat boxes I used for this project you would be able to earn the Sale-A-bration Spring time foils DSP for free !

This project can be used for way past Mothersday...Im being christmas aprons with ginger bread men on...im seeing crafty aprons, men with their BBQ apron... lots of uses for this fab set. And as I have shown you can create way more than just cards.

This is ideal for craft fairs, swaps, teacher gifts, co worker gifts .... inhale deep breath.... team gifts with glue instead of sanitiser.. i could continue all day thinking of ways to use this set.

A super fast project with NO MEASUREMENTS !! the work is don't for you in the ready made box and the die cutting what could be more simple? I do have a full step by step Youtube tutorial for you to follow so you too can create this fun project. products used are listed below if you wish to purchase any simply click the photos. So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment