Pages

Monday 22 January 2018

Sweet n' Sassy Valentines card


Happy Monday everyone I hope you had a fantastic weekend. As we were held captive to snow and bad road conditions we stayed home warm and snug and i got extra crafty time. I created another love/ Valentines theme card. I am loving the bright colours we have in the Stampin' Up! collection and love how even when you think they will clash... they compliment.

Here I used a varying shades of pink set off with just a small amount of the bright beautiful Bermuda Bay which totally looks amazing set amongst the bright pinks. Our brightest shade of pink here is Melon Mambo a vibrant colour which just shouts fun fun fun this was used to stamp the patterned hearts and is also our card base colour.  This combination is teamed up with heart shaped hints of Calypso Coral, Powder Pink and Rich Razleberry.

I had cut a heap of hearts using the Sweet and Sassy Framelits in all differing sizes and had lots to spare, not wanting to waste them i came up with this project. I used two stamps the patterned heart is from heart happiness, and the sentiment borrowed from Blooming' love.

Simple card but gives a whole lot of love. I do have a step by step tutorial on my Youtube channel for you to watch and re create this card . So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

                                             

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment