Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Petal Palette name plaque ....


One of my ladies in my Stampin' Up! team recently moved into a brand new craft room built by her husband. The difference this has made for her has been amazing, her very own space. I am sure all crafters know how important it is to have that little piece of earth that is JUST yours. And so i wanted to make her something pretty for inside her room.

Now I have known Denise long before she decided to join my Stampin' Up! team so I know she loves shabby chic. I tried to give a shabby chic feel to this project using Stampin' Up! products and I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I used the brand new petal palette stamps and co-ordinating thinlits as well as the large letter thinlits. I adore the effect this stamp set gives and it just begs to be water coloured and so I did, using aqua painters and ink pads. A very simple quick technique.

This project while a tad time consuming is so super easy anyone can make one and get great results. I think the touch of lace top and bottom just adds that soft pretty touch.

I have a full process YouTube tutorial for you to follow and all the products used and linked below. So get comfy, grab a brew and enjoy the video...

Happy stamping xx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment