Pages

Sunday 14 January 2018


I am a hopeless romantic and so with February and Valentines looming I shall most likely make an array of valentines theme cards.

This is a simple card layered with Painted love DSP. I chose a sheet with the stunning foiling on, this is however hard to photograph but it really is beautiful. I made my layers of hearts using the Heart Happiness stamp and some were then fussy cut and some cut using the Sweet and sassy framelits which are a set of 15 different sized heart shapes. I shall be using these LOTS.

I used melon Mambo and Flirty Flamingo to stamp with and also used a tiny amount of the gold foiled sheet to cut more hearts. Layering them up is fun and gives a pretty look to the card. I couldn't resist adding some MORE hearts with the heart shaped metal enamel dots just inside one of the larger hearts.

My sentiments the word "Love" then the " Our story" come from the Petal passion memories and more card pack. The Love word is a die cut and the our story is a self adhesive sticker. The card park has the most beautiful items inside and great for your card making as well as for memory keeping.

No Youtube video for this project ...it is a blog only but you can easily recreate it yourself at home. The products used are listed below and all co-ordinate perfectly making your card making a total breeze. 

I do hope you will try this card and I apologise in advance if I go a tad "LOVE" crazy as we come up to February.

Have a fantastic weekend and ...happy stamping xx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment