Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

December Stampin' Slections kit


I am so excited to be bringing you my THIRD stampin' selections kit. I am thrilled at how these are being received and even more thrilled to show you Decembers kit.

This kit again is a snip at £21.00 including postage. Every penny you pay goes into the products you receive and postage is on me as a thank you for your purchase.

A fantastic way to get a taster of a whole suite and with a little help from me ... showing ideas on my YouTube channel and within my Facebook customer group... you will be able to create numerous projects with this kit. I have thought of everything here. We have boxes and gift bags, card making and even memory keeping. So for a fantastic selection of items suitable for a variety of crafts this kit is perfect.

To order your kit simply click the Monthly kits tab at the top of this page where all my contact details can be found. Or simply email me at amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com

I do have a YouTube video where you can see the exact contents of this kit with a fantastic 13 items inside you won't be disappointed. So grab a brew get comfy and check out the kit video ...

     Happy crafting xx Amanda

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment