Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Brightly lit card Stamping' Up! products



Happy Monday everyone I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I spent mine quietly at home putting up our Christmas decorations ready for the festive period ..... its beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...Im singing this as I type it ...and not very tunefully !

Now Christmas is fast approaching I thought I best get a move on with my card making and so here is one I created using the stunning brightly lit stamp. I have the co ordinating thinlits but I'm saving those for a wow project ...coming soon !.

Sometimes a basic card shapes all you need if your making a lot in one go . And basic techniques too, this card is very easy to recreate I have let the stamps do all the talking rather than create a double folded flick flack double axel pop up card .... Stamping should be achievable for everyone in my mind and straightforward cards make this possible.

I have a step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow... so grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy Christmas, hugs x Amanda


                                     


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment