Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Tie bows easily in seconds... by hand....


I love bows ... but they are my nemisis ! I struggle to tie a decent one without the need for a bow maker. I often try and get frustrated and just faff about for what seems like centuries and still end up with a bow which looks like I tied it with my feet.

So I got super excited last week when I came across a video by fellow UK demonstrator Pin... know in the SU world as Queen Pip. It was a revelation and I feel I am not both physically and mentally equipped to tie bows as and when I please.

No more will I paddy and shot at myself in frustration and I want to make sure you to can avoid your own mental melt downs when tying those pesky bows.

So I did a real quick under four minutes ... amazing for me .... video for you to follow along to very clear and very concise. I have left the link to Pip's video in my description box if you want to see the organ grinder as well as the monkey as it were. 

So grab a brew .. get comfy and enjoy the video ...and happy bow making xxxx Amanda


                                      

3 comments: