Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Craft fair idea .... easy reindeer food



Traditional hand made crafts are always a winner for Christmas craft stalls. This idea is an oldie but goodie. I had decided to make one for my little girl and so figured I would film the process.

There are lots of rhymes on Pinterest to accompany reindeer food.. which you sprinkle on the ground outside your home to encourage Santa's reindeer to land... a bit of magic for young children and keeping magic alive for the little ones is important. Here is the rhyme I used for you to copy ...

Sprinkle on the lawn at midnight,
The moon will make it sparkle bright,
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam, this will guide them to your home,

How super cute is that !!! My Alexia is going to love this along with the milk and cookies on the fireplace for Santa.

I used what I had in my stash ..I have listed below what I used but just go with what you have and adapt this idea. If there is something you think is a must have just click the product photo and it will take you to the web shop.

I really had fun making this using just oatmeal and fine glitter to make the " food". I have a full YouTube tutorial should you wish to craft along and create your own reindeer food. Measurements used are below. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video ..

Happy Christmas crafting xxx Amanda


                                         

Measurements:-

Bag topper 5 3/4 x 2 1/2" score at 1 3/4" dsp layer 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 " stamping layer 1 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment